Bespoke courses: all about what you want to achieve
Safely develop great skill and confidence
Drive to your full potential, and that of your car
Just you, your car, an expert trainer and great roads
Having chosen your sports car to enjoy it on public roads, our On Road Masterclass will transform merely driving to help you revel in the journey. As with everything we do, your course will be tailored to reflect your existing level of expertise and what you want to gain from us, but here are some of the key ways in which we can help you…
- Optimise how you use the road in many different conditions to enable safe speed and progress.
- How to effectively manage space and time, creating your own ‘safety bubble’ to protect yourself and your car.
- Gaining and giving information, including accurately judging the optimum speed through any given corner.
- Discover how to positively influence the decisions and actions of other road users for your own safety and theirs.
- Advanced observation, anticipation and planning skills, to help you always be in the right place at the right time.
- Master safe and subtle overtaking techniques on all road types.
- Take command of your wider driving environment, not just your car.
- Maximise your enjoyment, satisfaction and safety from your sports car every time you drive it.
This training was an essential purchase and, for me, the only way to get full value out of my ‘ultimate driving machine’
Brilliant value for money and someone always to keep in touch with. Hugely recommended!
Exciting, useful, safe and hugely enjoyable from start to finish. I left loving my 911 even more and knowing what I had learned would help me enjoy it far more in the future.
I knew it would be good, but I have to say that everything exceeded my expectations.
- Courses are available midweek and at weekends.
- Your course will be just that – yours: we never expect you to share any element of your course with other clients.
- Training is usually run on a one-to-one format, though you are welcome to share your course with a partner.
- We can also accommodate group courses using several or more trainers; ideal for owners’ clubs.
- Your car will have individual handling traits which are important to understand, hence all training will be conducted in your own car for ultimate benefit.
Other locations are viable, both in the UK and abroad, as appropriate to your particular objectives.