- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Total Car Control Ltd (hereafter referred to as TCC), all services must be paid for in full at point of order, and always in advance of delivery. Bookings only become final when full payment is received.
- Preferred payment is by BACS or other electronic transfer. Payment may also be made over the telephone, by debit cards only.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from date of purchase. No cash alternative is offered or implied; though course-specific vouchers may be exchanged for alternative Total Car Control courses, subject to payment of any additional fees if a more expensive course is chosen.
- All drivers must have vision that at least meets minimum legal standards for driving, or training will be refused. Drivers must be able to read a current style number plate from a distance of at least 20.5 metres. TCC reserves the right to restrict the speed and/or training activity of any driver whose eyesight, whilst legal, is considered to compromise safety.
- Customers must advise TCC in advance of training of any pre-existing medical conditions that may affect their safety, comfort or wellbeing on the training course. Failing to do so may result in either restriction of driving activity or cessation of training if deemed necessary on safety grounds, without refund.
- Any driver who is reasonably suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused training, without refund.
- TCC reserves the right to terminate any training course, without refund, whereby the driver is considered to present a significant risk to the safety of themselves or others; either having failed on at least three occasions to heed the trainer’s instructions concerning safety, or having once caused a collision or near miss.
- All drivers to present their valid, full driving licence. Training may be refused, without refund, to any driver who does not produce their full, valid driving licence, and whose eligibility to drive cannot be confirmed.
- Any costs resulting from damage to property by the customer shall be borne by the customer or their insurer.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by TCC, it is the responsibility of the customer to provide an appropriate vehicle for all training, and that it is fully roadworthy, legal and fit for purpose. Training will be refused, without refund, if the vehicle provided does not meet these minimum standards.
- Some of the training facilities used operate strict noise limits and all vehicles may be subject to a noise test. Vehicles with excessively loud exhaust systems may be excluded from operating, so customers with such cars must make this clearly known to TCC at the time of booking.
- In the event of a training vehicle breaking down, ceasing to operate properly or failing a noise test, the booking cannot be postponed or deferred without charge. TCC will assess any such occurrences individually, on a case-by-case basis, to determine the cost of re-scheduling the training course. Should such a breakdown or malady occur half-way through a course or after, the booking will always be considered to have been delivered in full.
- TCC recommend that customers advise their insurance company of training activity involving vehicle proving grounds or other private driving facilities away from public roads, and satisfy themselves that their vehicle is appropriately covered.
- TCC cannot accept liability for any damage sustained to a customer’s property howsoever caused.
- In the event of a customer’s vehicle needing recovery, any costs incurred shall be borne by the customer.
- Cancelled or postponed bookings may be subject to the following refund or re-scheduling conditions, based on the date that the customer informs TCC in writing (email and text message are acceptable, providing they are acknowledged as having been received by the company) of the need to cancel or re-schedule training:
Notice given before course date
Refund on cancellations**
Fee to re-schedule
Over 30 days
15 – 30 days
8 – 14 days
£180 inc VAT
1 – 7 days
£300 inc VAT
Notice given before course date: Over 30 days
Refund on cancellations**: 90%
Fee to re-schedule: None
Notice given before course date: 15 – 30 days
Refund on cancellations**: 75%
Fee to re-schedule: None
Notice given before course date: 8 – 14 days
Refund on cancellations**: 50%
Fee to re-schedule: £180 inc VAT
Notice given before course date: 1 – 7 days
Refund on cancellations**: 0%
Fee to re-schedule: £300 inc VAT
- Bookings will be deemed complete, without refund, if a customer fails to attend a scheduled training course, or does not cancel or postpone their booking as described above.
- * Each day of a Total Control Masterclass programme will be treated as an individual booking should a customer need to cancel or re-schedule.
- ** If original payment was made by any method that involved charges to TCC, all such charges will be deducted from any refund.
- No refunds are permissible on Gift Vouchers.
- Neither party is liable for failure to perform the party’s obligations if such failure is as a result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disaster), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike or lockout.
- Any training course being cancelled or terminated due to occurrence of an event described in Clause 21 (Force Majeure) will be rescheduled without penalty.
Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Total Car Control guarantees that it will always provide qualified, expert trainers that can genuinely help you. If we fail in this, customers have the right to a full refund of their course fee (within 10 days) if they are in any way dissatisfied with the quality of TCC’s training, providing that they terminate the training no later than 3 hours after the course begins and advise TCC in writing within 72 hours of the reason for termination.
Total Car Control Ltd. | Registered in England & Wales Company No. 08087178 | VAT Reg. No. 135 4819 07